Monday, October 21, 2019

How to Stop Eating Prepared (Packaged) Food?

There’s no question that prepared food isn’t good for you, but it’s oh so easy to track your calories when you eat it! I have high cholesterol and this packaged food garbage isn’t helping (hello, Trader Joe’s butternut squash Mac and cheese for 510 calories and a heart attack in two years). How did you stop eating stuff in boxes and move to real food? I can make some soups from scratch that leave me with leftovers, which is preferable since I’m in graduate school, and some other stuff. But how the heck do I track these calories?? Cooking is so much cheaper and healthier for you, but I don’t want to sacrifice weight loss. It’s complicated.

submitted by /u/katwontbudge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BqY0Kr

No comments:

Post a Comment