Monday, October 21, 2019

Ever doubt your recent success??

I have never been this consistent in weight loss. I started at 225lbs. about 6 weeks ago and today I’m 199 lbs. (Simply low-no carbs and sugar) It’s great! I can feel it, I can wear certain target goal clothes that I couldn’t 2 months ago. Objectively, I have lost that fat (and have no plans to stop now).

HOWEVER, has anyone ever been in this position-decent amount of success recently-and start doubting it? It’s almost like a “this is too good to be true, it must be just water-weight or something” feeling. BUT IT WONT GO AWAY. I’m a pretty objective person, but I’m shocked at how often I’ll look in the mirror after 25 lbs of loss and think “...but did you really lose any weight?” When I was 225, I’d give my left arm to weigh 5 pounds less, but now after 25 it’s like...eh....

It’s not a big deal, in fact I’ve never been this motivated and consistent so I’m very happy and look forward to 190lbs. But I just wanted to see if anyone else has ever experienced this?? And good luck to anyone out there attempting to fight the weight loss monster!

submitted by /u/jenderfazz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qB9uZF

No comments:

Post a Comment