Monday, October 21, 2019

Post-partum weight loss

I lost about 50 lbs in 2016 by closely tracking calories and was feeling very good about my progress but still had more weight to lose.

Since then, I've had two early miscarriages and two healthy pregnancies (MC / baby / mc / baby). My kids are just under 2 and 1 week. I didn't lose any weight after my first kid (entirely my own fault!) and am ready to start this journey again.

I'm nursing and won't be cleared to exercise until 6 weeks post partum. Does anyone have advice on weight loss while nursing? When i lost weight last time around I was eating 1200-1500 calories per day, but i know that won't sustain my milk supply this time around.

submitted by /u/Nicalibre
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JcsofN

No comments:

Post a Comment