Sunday, October 6, 2019

Facing my 2,322 calorie binge

I'm a binge eater. I try not to keep junk food in the house, because I know I can't control myself and I will eat them all. But nevertheless, yesterday I bought a bag of takis and a package of oreos and proceeded to steadily eat an unhealthy amount of both. I don't eat them all in one sitting, but I tend to grab a handful every time I walk through the kitchen until I feel horrible about myself.. then once I feel a little better I go back for more.

This morning I stopped myself while munching on an oreo and got out a piece of paper and my scale to see how much damage I'd done in under 24 hours. I had eaten 6 servings of takis (855 calories) and 10 servings of oreos (1,467 calories). The remainder of both packages went in the trash.

Outside of my binges I'm a healthy eater. I workout frequently and I've lost 40 pounds in my weight loss journey so far and I'm fucking proud of that. This binge totaled 2,322 calories of unnecessary shit, but I'm not going to get down on myself. I'm going to simply remind myself that this is why I don't keep unhealthy snacks in the house and keep moving forward.

submitted by /u/clare2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OqpSGm

No comments:

Post a Comment