Sunday, October 6, 2019

Please help me.

Hey guys, not sure if posting with throwaways is allowed here but i figured i'll give it a shot.

Long story short, I really, really need help with my weight. Honestly the reason I'm using a throwaway is becaused I'm too embarassed to use my main account. I've actually posted on this sub before, about starting my weight loss journey, around april.

It went well, and I got compliments from a lot of people. My previously diminishing confidence was growing, and I found myself taking a lot of photos of myself, compared to before where I hated looking in the mirror or the camera. Everything was going really well, until around june.

My family went for a trip overseas, leaving me alone in the house for about a week. The hunger pangs and temptations slowly started creeping in, and try as I might, I wasn't able to fight them. I ate like crap for that week, and basically threw all my previous effort down the drain. Even after they returned, I wasn't able to get my diet back on track, and I watched as I gained back all the weight I lost, and then some.

Well, now we return to the present. I STILL have not made any progress, and honestly, I'm really scared. Back at around 2016, I lost 30 kgs in 3 months basically by starving myself. Yet now I cant even resist the slightest of hunger. I stay commited to my diet throughout the day but just vacuum the kitchen at night, binging like there's no tommorow.

School is starting in about a week, and I dont want to go back looking like how I do now. Fuck, most of my clothes don't even fit me now. It really feels like shit, but I know I've nobody to blame but myself.

Help me, please. Advice, Tips, Motivation, or just a small note. Anything. This is one of the most supportive communities on reddit, and now, dejected and lost, I turn to you guys. Please.

submitted by /u/Plshelpaaai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31Wg62s

No comments:

Post a Comment