Thursday, October 3, 2019

Getting discouraged

F/36/6' (245lbs > 212lbs = 33lbs)

I started my weight loss journey in March using CICO and Intermittent Fasting. I dropped 30lbs in about 4.5 months, but haven't lost much since then. I am just starting to get really discouraged. I would ultimately like to get down to 175lbs, but have a smaller goal of under 200lbs by NYE.

I am eating between 1600-1800 calories per day, drinking more water that I ever have in my life, get moderate exercise (30 mins / 3-4 days a week) and fast between 16-18 hours a day. I've only gone down one pant size and have stayed the same size for shirts, although they do fit looser.

I haven't lost anything in 2 weeks and am starting to feel discouraged. Any tips on breaking a plateau and keeping your spirits up while doing so?

submitted by /u/thisandthatofyou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MdwaX1

No comments:

Post a Comment