Wednesday, October 9, 2019

How come its easier to control my weight when I eat less healthy, even when monitoring calories?

For example, on strict healthy diets, I gain weight RAPIDLY, even when counting calories. I know you may think I'm counting wrong but I've even done experiments. For example, I did a low calorie fruitarian (only raw fruits and vegetables) for 2 weeks and gained almost 20 pounds! By the end of my experiment, I literally looked several months pregnant. On the other hand, I also did a 5,000+ calorie experiment for another 2 weeks of chips, gallons of ice cream, chocolate bars, fruit candy, hot cocoa, coffee with creamer, chocolate milk, etc, and lost 18 pounds. My stomach was flat as a pancake and I felt amazing!

TL;DR people say junk food is bad for weight loss and causes energy crashes but for me it's quite the opposite. The unhealthier I eat, the more energy I have and the quicker I lose weight (even when I'm binging on tubs of ice cream). Whereas low calorie salads, fruits, etc, will make me look pregnant, make me tired and feel awful and rapidly put on weight. What the heck is this trickery??

submitted by /u/Breaking-Chains
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33hGLXO

No comments:

Post a Comment