Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I cant lose weight and I hate myself for it

I'm 22, 5'10", and about 250lbs (last time I weighed myself, which was a while ago) and I've always been fat my entire life growing up. I always hated my body and tried changing my diet but I always fall back into bad habits and never lose the weight. I've been getting more serious with weight loss over the past year on and off, and the past few months I've been working cardio into my daily routine and have been counting calories.

Things will be going well for maybe a couple weeks, and I'll even start to notice small changes then I'll smoke weed and eat a lot or just have a day where I overeat and wind up hating myself for it afterwards. I get into cycles where I'll just completely binge eat, or try to throw up whenever I do eat, or try to stop eating for a few days because I feel like I've eaten too much on one day or I just feel completely angry and hateful towards myself for letting myself down. Itll turn into a full week of no exercise and binge eating and overall depression and undoing whatever progress I've made. It's basically a cycle of me ruining things for myself and I cant break out of it. I feel like such an idiot because losing weight should be so easy and I keep fucking things up. I've never had a youth where I wasnt fat and I'm running out of time to experience it before it's too late and I'm 40 and being fat doesnt matter

submitted by /u/notacuteboy123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2p3p4ww

No comments:

Post a Comment