Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Looking for a weight loss friend

It was my birthday last week, I turned 25 and I’ve never felt so miserable about my body image. My weight isn’t something that’s ever bothered me until this week, my health on the other hand.. I think about that a lot. I’ve tried various diets, weight watchers, slimming world, keto (the list goes on) and they all work but I lose motivation at around the 30lb mark. I’m now the biggest I’ve ever been (around 250lbs) and I’m terrified for my health. I know that should be enough to kickstart me, and it is.. I’m starting from scratch again today, I need to change my life. But I’m so worried I’ll lose the motivation again.

I have a wonderfully supportive family and friends but sometimes they’re all too nice to give me the slap in the face I truly need, in fear of upsetting me. Which I guess I’m partially to blame for because sometimes being confronted with the sad reality by the people who love you no matter what can be kinda upsetting..

I’ve considered diet classes, social media, things where I wouldn’t be going through it all alone but nothing that’s worked long term so far.

So, I’m looking for someone to go through this with.. if you’ve got knowledge/experience with exercise and meal plans then great! If you’re like me and feeling a little clueless that’s great too! Just someone to share my progress and struggles with,I know this isn’t going to be an easy journey, but I need my life to change. I just think if I have someone to talk to and help each other on a personal level it’ll help me get where I need to go, and hopefully I can help you too!

I hope to hear from you soon 😊

submitted by /u/bellyoftheball
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BFkIhL

No comments:

Post a Comment