Wednesday, October 16, 2019

I changed a lot and it changed me [Long Post]

After being on my weight loss journey for years I decided that it's time to tell you all how and what I did. BACKGROUND INFO: -I was always a bit chubby -I am doing sports since I was a kid, mostly martial arts since I'm 6 years old -I went to the gym since 2015 more of less on a regular basis ---> Progress stats and pics at the end

I had always been then chubby guy but I was always the most muscular one. Mostly because my parents wanted me to do sports which was good but hey if your forced to do it, it isn't that much fun. But when was the point I really wanted to loose weight? It all started after I met my girlfriend at the age of 14. I (the dumb boy I was) promised her to get a six pack. After I got 16 I got a membership in my town gym and started going there between school lessons or at the weekend. At this point it didn't really new much about anatomy or diet plans or work out routines. Some lifting here, some Cardio there and of course protein shakes. And yes I gained muscles but you couldn't really see it. This went on for the next few years but after I was finished with school I worked in retail for 1,5 years and didn't really had much time for the gym. My girlfriend and I tried different diet plans, fasting, only drinking smoothies and stuff like that. We tracked my weight, which was going up and down. It always worked but I didn't stick to I because my mind was weak and I always got back to my bad eating habits. FAST FORWARD TO JANUARY 2019 After moving out from my parents to study in a city near by my girlfriend and I moved into a small apartment. I didn't go to gym anymore but I was missing it. So in January 2 of my friends and I started to go to the gym regularly and you could finally see some difference. I put more effort into it and started to watch a fitness Youtuber (don't want to say the name, cause I don't know if I'm allowed to). I started tracking calories but after a few weeks I quit that because I hated it. I developed a routine (2 muscles a day, 3 days a week) and of course a looooooot of Cardio. Instead of tracking calories I just tried to eat healthy and tried to eat less with a calorie deficit. I set a deadline till October to get to 85 kg/187lbs. And what can say.... I lost over 20 kg/44lbs and I'm now trying out some new routine and diet which is more bulking than losing weight but still focused on gaining weight while losing fat. If anyone has further questions, feel free to ask. I'm gonna post more progress when I feel like I have achieved something in the next month.

WEIGHT:

2015 ~ 90 kg/198 lbs Mid 2018 ~ 110 kg/242 lbs January 2019 ~103 kg/227 lbs June 2019 ~ 95 kg/ 209 lbs End of September 2019 ~ 88 kg/ 194 lbs

Progess Pics

http://imgur.com/a/LNNzI5J

submitted by /u/boozleloozle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MmzmRt

No comments:

Post a Comment