Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Yes, I want a cookie

Since April I've lost close to 30 lbs (most of it in the first 4 months). I'm within 4 lbs of my goal weight. All of it CICO. Eat less, move more.

My husband is overweight. Not obese, but 20 - 25 lbs would make a world of difference. I know you can't force somebody to get on-board the weight loss train, but he's soclose to hopping on it's driving me crazy.

Last week, I felt like I was coming down with a cold so I asked him to pick up dinner on his way home. I had him get soup and a side salad and because I didn't feel well I asked for comfort cookies (Dark Chocolate Pepperidge Farms Milanos to be exact) which I promptly ate 80% of in one night. He has marveled at this multiple times since. But, hey, I was right back on track the next day (and avoided the cold I thought was coming) and was actually down weight-wise 2 days later.

Last night, he broke his side of the couch. Granted, it's a 16-year-old couch and we've been actively looking for a replacement for the past couple of months, but there's a reason his side broke and not mine. I'm sure he knows this and am so proud of myself for not pointing out. But, yet ... is change going to come?

So, all in all, I want another damn cookie for keeping my mouth shut even though showing him the way is so damn tempting.

submitted by /u/upsidedownheart71
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Bibbgx

No comments:

Post a Comment