Saturday, October 19, 2019

I need help with a sugar addiction.

Sugar dependency? I dunno. Either way, I've got a major sweet tooth that's slowing down my weight loss. Turns out even if I'm only eating 1200 calories a day, my body still gets mad at me when 60% of those calories come from sweets.

I wanted to try going cold turkey altogether for a couple of weeks but broke that streak on the first day. I'm thinking I'll try to limit myself to 2-3 sweet things a week, but I feel like I need more tools and knowledge to be able to stick to that goal, if it even is a good one.

What are ways to manage this craving, or to work around it? How to I actually manage to not put sweets in my body, beyond just... not putting sweets into my body, lol. Break it down for me, please. I need help.

submitted by /u/yikes0000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J3m1v8

No comments:

Post a Comment