Saturday, October 5, 2019

I started 8 days ago. I think it’s finally happening.

I started my weight loss journey 8 days ago. It’s more like, slowly working in healthy habits so I can loose weight gradually versus a sudden drop from going to an extreme. 8 days ago, I started walking. I walk 2-3 miles a day sometimes, and on busier days I can’t do much, I’ve squeezed in 15 minute walks. I decided everyday I’ll exercise even if it’s a short walk around the block. I have been eating about 1500 calories a day (my limit is 1700 but I eat healthy, full meals so I never really got to 1700) and I have a few bad snacks here and there to control my binging. I track myself on my fitness pal and it helps so much.

It’s crazy to think what 8 days can do. On day 1, I was fighting urges to eat junk food and it was hard, but a week later and today I went into the grocery store and nothing tempted me. Sure, I’ll have some chocolate here and there but I feel like something has finally clicked. After years of battling with my weight from 14 to 19(I’m 19 now), I honestly feel like my time has come. No excuses, no limits, I’m just going to do it and I’m going to kick ass. I’m going to start going to the gym with my sister soon and I’m excited. These walks have really helped too. The last week I’ve felt my mood improve tremendously.

I’m so excited to see what the future holds. I can’t wait to see where I’ll be in 6 months. This is my time.

submitted by /u/bubbledogs1737373
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30KyhqB

No comments:

Post a Comment