Friday, October 11, 2019

I thought cutting alcohol would have a bigger effect

Just a bit of a whiny post to vent that I thought Sober October would have a quicker and more noticeable scale impact. I was drinking fairly regularly, and adding hundreds of empty calories a day that way. Unfortunately, I think I've replaced some of the alcohol cravings with more sweets and treats, so apparently I've just shifted the calories. Also, and of course, I can't expect huge results in just 11 days. I try not to fall prey to magic bullet thinking. But I was definitely using weight loss as an additional motivation to get off the sauce this month. Oh well, going to have to regulate my diet too. Sigh.

submitted by /u/captainwalnut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B52FBw

No comments:

Post a Comment