Wednesday, October 2, 2019

looking for weight loss tips

hi!
i don't use reddit a lot so i just pretty much googled "weight loss reddit" and found this but i do need some help.
i'm a 16 year old female, 5'3", and i weigh 184 pounds. that's 60 pounds overweight from the healthy weight for my height.
i'm pretty sure i could scroll through here and find weight loss tips but my situation is kind of a mess?
my family is pretty poor so i can't afford good foods, so i live off things like ramen and the occasional mac n' cheese with hotdogs dinner. i don't eat often, somedays i'll go the entire day without eating until i have dinner and other days i will actually eat lunch and dinner (i never eat breakfast because i get nauseous when i do).
i'm also unable to afford things like gym passes for anywhere around me (as if my anxious self would allow me to work out in public) and i dont have the cash for any sort of work-out "gear".
i dont know a whole lot about fitness and i think that's a huge problem for me.
i've been pretty good about body positivity cause i've always been chubby but i've just put on way too much weight for my liking recently. i think my body positivity blinded me from seeing that until now but i'm hoping to undo my mistake.
so, i ask: do you all have any tips for weight loss for someone in my situation?
thank you <3

submitted by /u/kknightingale
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nULMq5

No comments:

Post a Comment