Monday, October 14, 2019

Losing weight before New Years

Hello y’all!

Just some info: I am 19 years old and I weight 201 pounds and I am 5’8. I eat 1400 calories a day and walk 9000-10 000 4 days a week

I read somewhere that New years was close (time passes by quick!) and I realized how great would it be if I lost weight and felt good in 2020!

So I am officially starting my weight loss journey. I have been on and off with my journey. I hope I can stick to it! It’s really easy to gain the weight and really hard to lose it. And I think I’ve been noticing that lately.

I think what I am going to do this time is NOT tell people I am trying to lose weight or that I am on a “diet”. I feel that it puts extra pressure on me.

But I was wondering how much weight can I possibly lose before January? I know I have to start losing weight first to think about this but is it possible to lose at least 20 pounds? Or am I dreaming too big? If you need any additional information let me know!

submitted by /u/salsa4U
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IM6IXJ

No comments:

Post a Comment