Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Can you lose the weight you've gained from antidepressants (while still on them?)

Hello all! I have been on Lexapro since March of this year and overall this medication has helped me so much. I can actually function around people rather than having crying fits and absolute extreme anxiety. I used to be in panic mode 24/7, no matter what I was doing. One thing has been making me feel pretty down lately. I have gained some weight on Lexapro. I'm 5'1 and have went from 119 to 141 pounds. I can't wear most of my clothes now. I wanted to ask if any of you have experienced weight loss on an SSRI? I noticed that Lexapro made my appetite increase, I'm not sure if it actually slowed down my metabolism. I went and bought healthy food at the grocery store, so it's a start. I know that I need to consume less calories and have recently started that, I will also be incorporating cardio as well. I just wanted to hear your stories on if you guys have lost weight while on Lexapro or another SSRI? :) Overall, Lexapro has changed my life for the better, just wanting to be physically healthier too! Thank ya'll so much. :)

submitted by /u/weirdone1989
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VIQ0xv

No comments:

Post a Comment