Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My journey is starting.

I’m so tired of being fat and unmotivated. For the last couple of years I’ve dreamed of loosing weight and getting my dream body and I never did it. I would give up. Well, I finally hit the 200’s and that’s not a good thing because this is the first time I’m going past 200. I’m a 19 year old female, I’m 5’6 and 208 pounds. My average weight in high school was 180. My goal is 150.

I feel like this is finally it. The last couple of days I’ve been more serious about it. Is it hard? Fuck yah. But being fat is also hard. So the last couple of days I’ve been going on 2 mile walks and I plan on raising it up to 4 miles. Then when I loose some pounds, probably get around 180 again, I am going to head back to gym. Right now loosing the weight I gained recently is my goal. I do eat some bad snacks throughout the day but I try to minimize it each day, and I stay under my calorie intake. Not sure how well that’s going to work for me but for now I’m focusing on just getting healthier meals in and getting into the habit of exercise.

Any motivation, success stories, tips or just any comments is welcomed. I’m ready for this. I’ve made other life changing decisions recently for the better and weight loss just got added to my list.

submitted by /u/bubbletea2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2og8Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment