Thursday, October 3, 2019

Need advice- how do you stay motivated to keep going when you feel like nothing's working or ever going to change? :(

I've definitely gotten a lot better at discipline and separating my goals from however I'm feeling about myself in the moment, but sometimes it really does get hard. I have a history of BED, and weighing myself always used to trigger a binge, so I haven't done so in months. With that, I haven't really known if I've lost any weight after all. So yesterday I finally thought to try on a pair of old pants that were tough to get on a couple months ago and I still couldn't get them on. So I figure after what I thought were days and weeks of hard work, planning out my meals, getting myself to the gym after a long ass day of work was actually doing nothing after all. Sometimes I feel like my body is definitely getting smaller but I guess yesterday was my answer that I'm definitely not losing what I hoped. I have PCOS, so weight loss is frustrating and tough enough considering I was super thin before I got diagnosed and now I can't seem to lose anything. I'm thinking of just biting the bullet and stepping on the scale because I need the actual evidence to keep me going and fighting for a goal, but I'm still scared that the initial weigh in will throw me into a depressive spiral for a couple of days. So, what do you do when you feel hopeless? I feel like I'll never reach my goals or love myself again so everything's pointless anyways!! fml

submitted by /u/niclovin897
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30H3ECf

No comments:

Post a Comment