Thursday, October 3, 2019

I hit a big milestone today

I started my weight loss journey about 3 months ago doing IF and calorie counting. I have been on a calorie restricted diet and have changed my eating habits substantially by basically stopping all red meat and almost all refined sugars. I have a disability that makes most forms of exercise painful or just downright impossible, so all of my weight loss has been exclusively through diet.

Enough about that, today i weighed myself and i was down over 30 lbs from my start weight. I feel so much better than i have in years, my clothes are finally loose, i even need a new belt. When i stand my knees don't hurt as much as they have been for years and i have so much more energy.

I am so happy for MYSELF for the first time in a long time and i just wanted to share my happiness with you folks. I get a lot of inspiration reading this sub and i have learned a lot too. This community seems to be one of the most comforting and supportive subs i follow. Having these posts daily helps me stay on goal. Sorry for rambling, i just needed to say this today.

submitted by /u/fanatiqual
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2odr0lF

No comments:

Post a Comment