Tuesday, October 15, 2019

New here, and looking for advice on my weight loss journey (F/24/ 198 to 155/5’2)

Hi everyone,

I was overweight for about 7 months and in February I decided I needed to make a drastic change so I did with a new diet. Since then I’ve lost 43pounds. While that’s exciting, I suffer from body dysmorphic disorder so I’m not content still, I’m working in therapy right now to deal with that but for now I have some questions!

From the weight loss I’m experiencing that my butt and boobs have a bit of a different feel as far as my skin, like it’s loose. Only when I touch and squeeze or pull does it do this. Granted, I just started working out and I have questions on this to coming up, but I’m unsure why this is happening? Did I loss weight too fast?

I live a low activity lifestyle and I’m trying to change that but building habits is so so hard. My body is basically a marshmallow. I have a pretty big butt, but now it looks like it’s connected to my thighs, like it’s not two separate areas anymore, it’s heavy, like it’s just fat with cellulite. I’m using this workout routine for glutes and only been doing it for a week, but I’m wondering what I can do to speed up the process for getting my butt and really my whole body less jiggly.

I’m maintaining my diet, no issues there, I do struggle with celebrating accomplishments because I never think they are good enough or that I’m still not where I want to be so I shouldn’t celebrate preemptively.

As for working out, I’m committed to doing any routine over and over again if it means I’ll see results. My problem is, if my depression, anxiety and BDD flair up, I find a way to get out of working out. Does anyone relate to some extent? I’m just so tired of being tired and I’m working hard, and now even harder but my brain is holding me back!

If anyone can offer anything to my ramblings that would be amazing. I just want to be back to the healthy woman I was a year ago, my god does life smack you hard in the face when you’re not paying attention!

Any additional tips that worked for you are welcome as well ❤️

submitted by /u/whosyourtarget
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MIWA2X

No comments:

Post a Comment