Friday, October 4, 2019

Plateau after losing 43lbs

I have been struggling to get past the 180lbs mark for the last month or so and I'm wondering what other people have done when they reach a stage like this.

Female, 31, 5'9 - SW 224lbs/CW 181lbs/GW 140lbs

43lbs lost, 41lbs to go and the battle feels exhausting now.

I've mainly lost through OMAD and occasional extended fasts (anywhere between 24-72 hours) - this has been great for me as it allows me more flexibility at weekends which is where normal diets normally fail me. I try and eat low carb when I can, and make healthier choices - whne doing OMAD I go for high protein, high healthy fat meals that fill me up.

Been doing more exercise, although nothing hugely intense as I have a herniated disc. Started playing baseball twice a week and try and go to the gym once as well. Walk a lot.

I know my main failing is the weekend. I live in a culture where drinking is the only social thing people really do. I've tried giving it up before to help with weight loss but I just end up unhappy as my social life just disappears.

Any tips from anyone who's reached a similar stage on how to get past this?

submitted by /u/TomBz87
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Imp0yu

No comments:

Post a Comment