Monday, October 7, 2019

Rookie question.

After starting and dropping and starting again and dropping again going to the gym I finally got the motivation to really go, with no excuses, trying to take control of what I eat and weighting myself every morning. Been 2 weeks straight, lost almost 3 kilos each week, I was so satisfied. I weighted myself last Friday morning, all good. I cheated a bit with some cake and fried chips. I weight myself on Saturday, a bit of weight loss, but not too much of a trouble. I indulge myself a bit in my meal, having another piece of cake as desert. Then I weight myself this Sunday morning and I had gained three goddamn kilos. I know cheating isn't good, and it surely it isn't gonna help me, but I thought that after five out of seven days of a low carb high protein diet with a 90 min gym routine the yoyo effect wouldn't be that bad. Is it normal? Maybe it's because of water? I've been drinking water lately way more than usually. Muscle gain? But so fast over the course of less than 48 hours? I know I shouldn't get too cocky over weight control since its something that fluctuates, but it's kinda demoralizing to see all your week's effort in the ground because of this.

submitted by /u/Narsiel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35esjlh

No comments:

Post a Comment