Wednesday, October 16, 2019

SV: 11KG down in 45 days

Hi guys! I started my weight loss journey at 121 kg in September and it is now down to 110kg over last 45 odd days. I have struggled with my weight my entire life and had quite the yoyo relationship with my weight and experienced some of the psychological games being fat can play with you. I have lost almost 40kg previously, however, to my shame 6 years later I've regained nearly all of it back :( I am once again embarked on my journey to lose weight and this time I will not fail!

To remind my weight was 121KG at height of 6'1 and age 32 as at start of September. My goal is 85kg. My protocols are as follows:

  1. First 40 days - Intermittent Fasting 2PM-10PM eating hours (2 meals a day, average meal was 1/2 cup white boiled rice, 300g chicken, beef, etc and mixed veggies carrots, spinach, cucumbers ). Around 2500-2800 cals per day
  2. Currently Ketogenic diet and Intermittent Fasting 2PM-10PM eating hours (average meal, less protein, more cheese, ghee, oils, etc a bit less protein but still around 400 grams a day.) 2500-2800 cals a day. carbs below 20grams a day with them coming from stuff like spinach, cauliflower, lettuce, cucumbers, onions, etc. Usually by way of salad with lovely cheese cream and then some chicken or beef. Get creative with Keto, I've made cauliflower bun burgers dripping in cheese which were awesome :)
  3. No snacking. Only black tea at office with stevia sweetner. Snacking is a bad for me. Friday is my day, our office has one meal a week we all eat together which is on Friday so I used that as my cheat day. I will eat carbs but I try not to overboard. But even if i do, I utilize to really push myself in the next few workouts and it balances out.
  4. I am doing a starting strength weight lifting protocol. I have history of lifting but just started a week or two ago with the empty barbell because of long layoff from lifting. Its 3x5 Squat, 3x5 OHP/Bench, 1x5 Deadlift 3xweek.
  5. I play table tennis 3-4 times a week for an hour. Tennis once a week, my gym sessions 3x a week and occasionally will do sprints.

I am losing weight, feeling full and feeling happy and confident! Thought id share. I'm really happy about this and made an audio journal detailing my current efforts and my previous issues with weight loss, however, I understand that we cannot share it here under the self promotion rules. If you are interesting in listening to it, PM me and I will forward you the link. :)

submitted by /u/ThinkBigThinkLarge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BiGyYi

No comments:

Post a Comment