Friday, October 18, 2019

The wagon and getting back on it

So I did it, guys. I met and exceeded my weight loss goal. My first one, at least. And then I took a two week trip. My rule has always been that I don’t have to follow a strict eating plan when I’m out with friends or traveling, but two weeks was a lot time to be off the wagon, and I’ve had a rough time climbing back on. In fact, you could probably say I’m crawling in the dirt behind the wagon, lol, and enjoying it.

I’m still under my first goal weight, but now I have ten lbs to go to get to my next goal instead of six.

I am posting this for accountability, I guess. I went out last night and bought the food I need to l keep myself accountable. I’m going to stick to it! I know this is the healthy way to go and it’s effective - even off the wagon, I ate less and was more cognizant of portion sizes. I save half my food for later whereas before I’d eat the whole thing, calories be damned.

I know this is a bit disjointed but I guess I’m posting this to say I’m back and even if it sucks I am sticking to it!

submitted by /u/thelatterchoice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J2v7bM

No comments:

Post a Comment