Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Thoughts on my weight loss/fitness strategy?

22M Currently about 178lb(started 186) 5' 9". Goal weight is somewhere around 145-150 for now, haven't decided yet. As a backstory for majority of my life until about 2 years ago I was in cross country, 135lb, and great cardio health overall, just really skinny. My current goal is to only lose weight, eventually weight lifting will come it to play but that's in the future.

Right now the only exercise I'm doing is 2mile run average pace every other day as I have literally energy while working 60 hours a week on such low calories.

This is my current meal plan: https://imgur.com/a/uei7iyn

Would love any thought or advice on how to make this plan even better, I'm cutting calories heavy atm largely because I'm going to Korea in December and would like to look my best. I will be increasing my caloric intake when I get closer to 160 or so.

submitted by /u/Name_Change69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32hvMxB

No comments:

Post a Comment