Sunday, October 20, 2019

Two-part weight loss problem

A little background: 27 year old male, 6'1", started losing weight using CICO, and have gone from about 206 lbs to 185 lbs since April. I try for about 1500-1700 calories a day while exercising 2-3 times a week after getting off work at 5pm (usually boxing, lifting weights, or jogging). However, I now have a two-part problem

  1. My weight loss has slowed to a crawl. Before, I was losing 1-1.5 lbs per week, now it's more like 1-2 lbs per month! Now a simple solution would be to just reduce my calorie intake even more, right? Except...
  2. As I've lost weight, I've felt increasingly more tired in my workouts to the point where I conk out sooner than I used to. I usually don't eat too much before a workout because a.) I don't want to throw up, and b.) I try to save as many calories as I can for evening meals because my body is craving nutrients like crazy post-workout. My doctor has advised me however that I should be eating MORE before a workout because my body isn't getting enough fuel. I don't want to do that because that means consuming more disgusting calories on a daily basis, which will slow me down even more!

So you see my dilemma here. Is there a solution to this that doesn't involve me eating more?

submitted by /u/tokulord
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33IC4X2

No comments:

Post a Comment