Thursday, October 10, 2019

Two small annoyances since losing weight (and by annoyances I mean wow it feels good to say)

First of all, to anybody doubting themselves this morning, you can do it! Take a deep breath and remember to love yourself along the way.

At 16 I weighed 250 pounds and wore XL/XXL, usually in pants was between a 38-40inch waist. At 20 years old (now), I weigh 155 pounds and wear medium shirts/shorts and 31 inch waist pants. I'm still getting used to being this thin; however, I've noticed two small (funny) things. Originally, I am from Venice, CA but relocated to Seattle, WA after high school to pursue my RN/BSN degree. After being back in Venice for the summer, I am now back in Seattle where fall is in full swing (37F when I woke up today!!) and goddamn I cannot tolerate the cold like I used to. That's just one small annoyance, the other being that I love to shop clearance at any store. Who doesn't love getting perfectly good items for a great price?? Now when shopping clearance, I cannot find anything that fits; usually I am only able to find XL/XXLs or XS. It feels good to see that, knowing that for once I feel a "normal" size. It is annoying though lmao.

Sorry this post is so jumbled, I am currently frazzled from studying for an OB exam tomorrow, but then it's the weekend so woohoo! This post is to remind anyone on their weight loss journey to count the small victories; they add up and sometimes just giving a few minutes to recognize them will totally improve your day.

submitted by /u/rtf281
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/310MgbW

No comments:

Post a Comment