Thursday, October 10, 2019

People treating you worse after you lose weight

I'm sure there's always that one Debbie downer out there, but it seems like the more I lose the worse these people get.

I'm 5'2" and in May I weighed 167 pounds which I think may have been my heaviest? I didn't own a scale for a while. After doing CICO, IF and cardio I now weigh 140 pounds. I still have a ways to go but the difference is very noticeable. I went from wearing a size 12 jeans to a size 6. I dropped a bra size and had to get a whole new wardrobe.

The person who treats me the worst after my weight loss is actually a co-worker, but there are many others. Her and I are the only 2 in the office most days.

I don't even talk about my weight or eating habits. But it was like the minute she could tell a difference she became a monster.

Maybe it's a jealousy thing? She's significantly older than me so you'd think she'd be more mature, but I suppose for everyone cheering you on you're always going to have those people who want you to fail.

Some days its really irritating to be around these types of people...

submitted by /u/WatermelonRind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mx7Pvk

No comments:

Post a Comment