Sunday, October 6, 2019

Yet another teenage girl’s weight loss story

I’m a 16 year old female who’s gone from 138lb to 118lb in roughly 2 months and I wanted to share some of my tips in the hope of inspiring others.

• I taught myself gymnastics and dancing - I may not be very good but it sure is a great calorie burner • intermittent fasting - my window is 8am to 4pm as I have to work around college hours • when I feel hungry between meals, I’ll have a black coffee or green tea. If I’m still hungry after half an hour, I’ll snack on fruit and nuts. • oats, eggs, avocado and fruit are a huge part of my diet • if I’m really craving something (usually snickers) , I let myself enjoy it, and then go back to healthy eating • 3 litres of water every day without fail • 9-10 hours of sleep every night • I walk everywhere • chewing food slower and really tasting your meal allows you to know when you’re full • a lot of the time, I won’t finish a meal, so I’ll put it in the fridge to reheat and finish the next day

these are the most basic tips off the top of my head and I hope that they’ll benefit somebody

submitted by /u/graceellaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ml9HqP

No comments:

Post a Comment