Saturday, October 5, 2019

Someone noticed my weight loss today and I’m so proud.

Age: 26, Height: 5’0, Starting Weight: 165, Current Weight: 154, Goal Weight: 130

I started my journey back in July. After a few health scares and my doctor telling me I’m pre-diabetic, I decided to sign up for the gym again and starting counting my calories.

It’s was a bit of a struggle at the beginning, especially trying to figure out what I shouldn’t and shouldn’t eat and what work outs to do etc.

But since mid-July, I’ve been going to the gym every other day, cardio every time I go and rotating between arms and shoulders, chest and back, and legs. And in August I started using the MyPlate app to count my calories and to eat better.

From advice of this subreddit, I’ve been eating 1200 calories a day and doing pretty well.

I’ve lost a total of 11 pounds (154 pounds) thus far and I have also gained some muscle. I’m so incredibly proud of myself for staying consistent especially after failed attempts in the past.

A friend I haven’t seen in some time looked and me and said “hey, you lost weight!” And it was the first time someone noticed and it felt so good.

Here’s to continuing to push and making my goal weight!

Any advice is welcome!

submitted by /u/fromthetower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oYdsuE

No comments:

Post a Comment