Saturday, October 5, 2019

Eating two meal a day at 100kgs, bad idea?

I am certain I have a an eating disorder for the fact I over eat, stress eat, and boredom eat. I was looking at Dr Now weight loss methods- for reference he's the doctor that deals with 600lb patients.

One of the tips was eating twice a day. I've cut out soft drinks and alcohol, trying to drink more water, yet still drink coffee/tea. I talked to my psychologist about my weight once and they were convinced this is the weight my body wants me to be (wut?), meanwhile I saw a psychiatrist who wanted me to eat 6 small meals a day.

The issue is I work shift work for 10+ hours a day, I cannot follow a routine of snacking because things that happen at work is sporadic. I usually skip breakfast because I eat so much before I go to bed (evenings are the worst for my grazing). What I want to attempt to do especially when I'm working is eat a light breakfast, then have a heavy evening meal with no to minimal snacking like fruit or something throughout the day. I'm not sure if a good idea or not.

submitted by /u/Dont_Key_Cars
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AKK0uL

No comments:

Post a Comment