Saturday, June 20, 2020

(5’1F) 19 yrs 141.4 Struggling with plateau already?

Hello!

I’ll just cut to the chase. I started my journey at 147 about 2 months ago by doing Chloe Ting’s 2 week an shred. I cleaned up my diet a lot but didn’t track calories. I didn’t weigh myself, but I had my mom do that and not tell me take a progress pic. It was 147 then btw,

About a month ago, I finally worked up the courage to weigh myself and was 145. At 5’1, that’s obviously not good, but I’ve never been in very good shape (always picked last in gym, lol), and one time a guy called me fat, and I’ve had issues with looking in the mirror and photos since then.

So, I took another progress pick (haven’t looked at them yet), and I downloaded MyFitnessPal and have been hovering around 1200-1350 everyday. Even when I cheat, I’m within my calories.

I saw consistent weight loss for the first few weeks, but everyday that I’ve weighed myself this week, I’ve stayed at 140 to 141.4. 141 was my weight LAST week. And I’m like???? Thermodynamics????

The only slip up I can think of is using butter to cook my eggs instead of cooking spay for a few days bc I was out of cooking spray and didn’t track it. Oops. I’m using cooking spray now though and only spraying for a second!

I’ve been using a food scale too!!

I’ve also started a weight training program 4 days a week and get in 5,000 to 10,000 steps everyday. So maybe I’m retaining water or something that way? Or is that a my 600 pound life excuse?

Idk. I’ve just been so frustrated, and I’m starting to think I’ll just never be in shape and always the chubby girl with a bubble butt. :(

submitted by /u/AveryAxis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NiBcT3

No comments:

Post a Comment