Saturday, June 20, 2020

Just a quick reminder that feeling good is just as important as losing weight.

I’ve been working out and eating healthy pretty consistently for about a month. I’ve only lost about 3lbs, but I feel so much better. I feel so much more in control of my life and my body. I have a very long way to go, but I’m glad that I’ve finally started. I slipped up and ate unhealthily all day yesterday and I’m paying the price for it today. I’m realizing how detrimental eating unhealthy actually is for the body. I have felt physically sick all day today. My stomach is upset and I’ve felt sluggish all day. I’m vowing to only eat healthy from now on and have a small cheat every once in a while and not a whole day. I just wanted to remind myself and others that eating healthy and working out is just as important for weight loss as it is for feeling good and healthy.

submitted by /u/nml003
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z8hQ8P

No comments:

Post a Comment