Saturday, June 20, 2020

How do motivate my boyfriend to practice a healthier lifestyle?

How do I motivate my boyfriend to practice a healthier lifestyle?

I (20F/ 5ft/ 140lb) have been dating my boyfriend (20M/ 5ft 11\ 278lb) for quite a bit. I love to run and since I have a dog (lab) that needs a lot of exercises, my dog helps me stay active. My Bf got me another dog so that would be more exercise for me. I also like to go to the gym to lift weights at night when I can. My diet is also mostly clean with the occasional splurge and I only eat twice a day. I am still not at my goal weight but little by little I will get there.

My Bf used to take the gym and his diet seriously. Going to the gym 2x a day and taking his protein shakes, etc. But now it seems like he doesn’t care. I’m not asking him to be in a strict diet like he used to, but to where he feels confident and comfortable. All he eats now is take out, mainly fast food, all the time and drinking so much soda. I worry about his health and I want him to join me in my runs and when I go to the gym, I want to share that with him but its like he puts putting it off. He doesn’t stop me from me doing my workouts or eating healthy but he kind of influences me to eat more junk food than I would normally would eat, making me get off track of my weight loss journey. Apart from eating just junk food, he eats it like 5x a day. I have tried to encourage him to go the gym but all he answers is “I don’t wanna be skinny” and I understand that but I’m more concerned for his health. He has trouble sleeping at night and is always so tired. How can I influence to be healthier?

submitted by /u/Its_maz3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37XPjqx

No comments:

Post a Comment