Saturday, June 20, 2020

Why am I so worried people will judge me? I arrived at a trail planning to walk 5k and then turned around and went home after seeing a few people.

Hi, this is my first time posting. I’ve been lurking r/loseit for months. This community has some amazing supporters! I’ll try to keep this short and sweet.

I’m working from home during this pandemic and I’d really like to lose 70lbs to start. I’m 30 years old weighing 250lbs at 5’5. My blood pressure has started going up and my M.D is worried. My brother told me about C25K and I would like to start walking daily before trying that challenge.

How the hell can I accomplish a weight loss journey if I can’t simply walk alone? I’m so worried people will see me breathing heavy or just see how fat I am in my workout clothing.

I always thought I was a tough person. At work I’m confident and generally I don’t care what others think. Yesterday going to the trail, getting out of my car and then turning around and going home... actually crushed my spirits.

I need to get out of my head. If anyone has any advice I’d appreciate!

submitted by /u/nocamelmilk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NifvCG

No comments:

Post a Comment