Sunday, June 7, 2020

As of right now I’ve been successful in losing around 2 - 3 pounds a week but I’m worried that this’ll change in a month or two (also wanted advice on what I should do differently or if I’m on the right track :)

I’m currently eating around 2000 calories a day along with 16:8 intermittent fasting. My diet is mostly protein shakes, beans, rice, Greek yogurt with nuts, eggs and ham, chicken and fish, and fruits like apples and bananas when I need a snack. I drink nothing but water and protein shakes with low fat milk except for yesterday when I drank a Diet Coke but other then that I’m doing good at mostly sticking to water. As for exercise I do resistance training and some boxing around 3 - 4 days a week, i lift weights almost everyday (only curls though nothing extreme) and I go on bike rides almost daily, actually as of last week I went on a 12 mile bike ride everyday. So that’s what I’m doing for my weight loss. However despite dropping pounds ( I started at 225 or 230 and I am now at 216) I’m worried that this success is only short term and that I’ll hit a plateau. Am I on the right track?

Edit : I’m 15

submitted by /u/WHOKILLEDAMIR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f1mtaM

No comments:

Post a Comment