Sunday, June 7, 2020

Really need some advice.

I like many gained some of my weight back due to being quarantined. I have fell out of my diet plans and having a hard time getting back up and going. Before that my weight loss stalled at about 30 pounds so I was already feeling like giving up.

I’m having a hard time getting started back up and I was looking into just some jump start programs.

I was wondering what could I do? I’m really struggling.

On top of that my work schedule is insane. I could work 7-3pm sometimes overtime until 6. I could work 3-11pm or mid shifts.

Also how do you handle the gym anxiety?

Sorry I know it’s a lot just really disappointed and struggling right now.

submitted by /u/lezbehonestkk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AQ2U6s

No comments:

Post a Comment