Monday, June 8, 2020

“Back then they didn’t want me now I’m hot, they all on me.” - Mike Jones

I cannot wait until this statement is true for me (again) I’m back on my weight loss journey after being the heaviest I’ve ever been. I have overcame a lot throughout my journey and I’m proud of where I am and where I’m heading. But I just moved to a new city and everyone is very health conscious and “fit conscious” here. I’m told I have a pretty face but my body.... Is just not their “type”. I’ve been eating healthy and working out in a HEALTHY way. I know I’ll lose the weight in time. Something that motivates me so much is when I think about how these loser boys who won’t give me a second look right now, will start drooling when they see how good I look when I’m fit. It’ll also be nice to go for a hike or workout with friends and not get the pity remarks like “good for you, you did a great job!” 😑 it’s hard going from fat to fit to back to fat again. Now I’m getting fit and I will stay that way. I overcame/ am overcoming all the emotional eating and other mental obstacles that held me back.

submitted by /u/vmtea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Um2n32

No comments:

Post a Comment