Monday, June 8, 2020

Cardio and Weightlifting Routine for Fat loss

Hello reddit! Just wanna ask what’s the best way to combine cardio and weightlifting for weight loss? I’ve been doing cardio and abs for months now (muay thai, running, cycling, jump rope) etc. I’ve already lost about 10lbs since January and gained some leg muscles, its pretty slow since I only focused on dieting last month. And now i’ve hit a plateau. My goals is to lose another 10lbs. I I’ve been stuck at my current weight for weeks now and I’m thinking maybe its because I don’t have enough muscles? so I want to add weight lifting in my routine. I also feel weak since I cant even do a full push up for more than 10 reps.

Is it best to do cardio AND weight lifting in one day? I workout 6 days a week. Hope you can give me tips as well on the best routine for weight lifting for fat loss. I wanna get ripped after this corona thing lol (im female btw!! if that helps)

Edit: I’m still a little overweight btw!! I also don’t want to look too muscular/bulky, i just wanna look leaner. Im 23 yrs old 5’3 currently at 147lbs. Wanna ask as well on how often should I lift and do cardio to lose weight? Is it like 60% cardio then 40% lifting?

Thank u!

submitted by /u/erikaoccena
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f6Woae

No comments:

Post a Comment