Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Boyfriend(26M) and I(25F) in dire need of weight loss

He's nearly 300 pounds. I'm over 260, we've been dating for 10 years. We were thin when we met but, after quite a lot of bad food shared between us, we've gotten to this point. The difference between us is, he seems to have given up and isn't taking his health seriously at all. I'm at least trying to do something about it, offering to walk, try healthy recipes, set up phone apps. His attitude is, " We're both huge, who cares? Accept it." It's almost a joke to him how big we're getting/have gotten. He reiterates, for better or worse, that he loves me at any size, no matter how out of shape I get. That's the thing, I don't like being out of shape, I don't like looking in my closet and thinking, " Jeez, most of this doesn't fit."

This can't go on. What other changes can I do?

submitted by /u/UnusualAssumption7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cppoZ5

No comments:

Post a Comment