Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Weight loss has stalled... help!!

I am 5'8" female and my starting weight was 286lbs. I started calorie counting May 1st and eating in a 12pm-8pm window. I was losing weight at a good rate and got down to 274lbs - 12lbs in 3 weeks.

I have now stayed at 274 for a week and a half. I feel this is way to early to experience a plateau and I don't know if I need to just deem this as "normal" or if I am doing something wrong??

I use MFP - I double check all my entries and weigh everything. Im confident I am not underestimating my calories. I eat 1300 to 1400 calories a day. I eat mostly veggies and meats.

I haven't started any vigorous workouts so I don't think I have enough muscle gain to keep the scale at a stand still. I go on 2 miles walks about 4 times a week.

The only thing I have done differently starting a week ago was take metamucil before bed. At first I was gassy from it but now it just helps me go to the bathroom every morning.

I'm just frustrated :(

submitted by /u/chowderluver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XTTSNF

No comments:

Post a Comment