Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Help with losing weight - currently not losing anything

Hi! I've been on my weight loss journey for the past two weeks but havent made much progress. I'm restarting and this is my plan!

Intermittent fasting - 16:8, start eating at 11 finish at 7

Exercise - Chloe ting programs, at least 30 minutes per day

1200 calories following my fitness pal

Drinking lemon water after every meal

Drinking 2 litres of water a day

Sitting away from sugars and avoiding snacking

Please comment if you have any tips! I've lost 70 pounds in the past before but unfortunately was too extreme which did not lead to a sustainable weight loss. I'm trying again but going to take it slower. I have a really hard time losing weight but easily gain weight. Hopefully this time the weight will be gone for good

submitted by /u/brownprincess99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AsY0fD

No comments:

Post a Comment