Thursday, June 11, 2020

Calorie intake?

I am F/255 I started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago and have lost almost 15 pounds. I calculated how many calories I should be eating for max weight loss and it’s around 1770. However, I’ve been eating around 1200 calories or even under 1000 a day. I work out 5/6 days a week as well. Today I ate around 1300 calories and am feeling a little guilty because it’s a lot more than usual, but I feel like I shouldn’t be feeling this way if my recommenced is 1770. I’m wondering how close to 1770 I should be eating? I also know that 1200 or under 1000 sounds little even if I want max weight loss, but I also understand that I need to take things slow and I just simply haven’t been as hungry. Any help, advice, and tips would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/appawat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3houLf8

No comments:

Post a Comment