Thursday, June 18, 2020

Crying happy tears over my body.

Funny enough, today was one of the toughest days in a while. I felt so bloated and fat and I was in a lot of pain from my period. Plus, because of my period my weight loss has halted and I just feel so defeated from the plateau I’m in and can’t wait for my period to end.

I was feeling bad about my body and decided to wear my nice clothes to remind myself how far I’ve come and how much better I look in my clothes. And how GOOD I’m going to look when I hit my goal weight.

Feeling better I thanked my body for doing so much for me, and thanked myself for working so hard and staying healthy and eating healthy. Looking in the mirror, I took a deep breath in, and I saw something.

I could see my ribs. MY RIBS. For two years when I take a deep breath in I haven’t been able to see them but today I SAW THEM and I just couldn’t believe it I couldn’t BELIEVE WHAT I SAW. And that’s when the tears started rolling. Happy tears. Happy tears because I could see my ribs.

It’s really the small victories you have to enjoy on this weight loss journey. Small victories you celebrate over and remember because they add up! I promise you it’s things like this that make you say “you CANNOT give up now.” This year has been one of the crappy years in a Long time but finding happiness in the small things has been helping me keep afloat.

I still have a Long way to go, more precisely 14.7 KG but I’m already down 7KG just gotta do that 2 more times. Good luck to all of you on wherever you are on your fitness journey. You got this!

submitted by /u/sparkyung
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VcHfwX

No comments:

Post a Comment