Thursday, June 18, 2020

Is my weight loss plan enough?

So, my stats are: Age - 23 Height - 5"0 SW: 88kg CW: 78kg GW: 48kg

Originally, I started lazy CICO last September and slowly reached 10kg by Feb, which since then I've kind of just been maintaining, and kind of just gave up.

I'm restarting now in June, and originally I did want to lose 20kg by December, which I realise is unrealistic, so I'm just going to try and lose as much I can in a healthy way.

I wanted to ask if my plan of 1200 calories a day (with two short 7 minute workouts + 10k steps a day) would be sufficient for me to see results? Or is there a way I could lose weight faster but still be healthy, such as Keto, IF or any other exercises I can do in order to see more of a result

submitted by /u/Sall31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hFlejW

No comments:

Post a Comment