Monday, June 8, 2020

“Do you feel better?”

Ok, so stats first, 31M, SW 130kg, CW 104.3kg, GW 75kg.

I’ve managed to drop 25+kg (50ish lbs) since I decided I needed to change things at the beginning of Feb this year.

Everyone I know is telling me the loss is incredibly noticeable, I’m not really seeing it, but that’s probably a discussion For another post.

One question that people often ask me is if I feel better physically without all the extra weight and... I don’t... like at all...

I never really felt like my weight held me back before, I was never particularly restricted from physical activity, no random joint pains etc, I was just fat.

So now as I’m losing all this weight... I don’t really feel any different.

I have a handy little yardstick that is my new dog, who happens to be growing about as fast as I’m losing weight, and I can pick her up and respect that it’s a shitload of weight ive already lost, and I can certainly imagine it would be a struggle getting stuff Done If I had that much more weight strapped on to me... but I know when I had that weight on me it wasnt a struggle...

So I guess I’m wondering - Do you “feel better”? If so, how long did that take (in time or weight lost)

I know my weight loss so far has been pretty quick, so this might just be a “wait for your brain to catch up” moment, but honestly I’m getting kinda sick of those ATM...

submitted by /u/its-my-1st-day
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cEA4Dz

No comments:

Post a Comment