Monday, June 8, 2020

I’ve not lost a single pound, but it’s still a win for me.

My official weight loss started in the end of March. After years of yo-yo dieting, and crushing fad diets in mere days I’ve finally accepted that I will never loose weight through diet.

Because I have no self determination or will power. BUT I can loose the weight if I slowly tweak my lifestyle. Having moved out of my mother’s house (she’s a wonderful cook but the polish diet is filled with full fat creams and oils) and the three to four days a week takeouts and frozen food did no good for my health. Neither did my under active thyroid to be honest.

So I decided to fix that. I’m going to take my pills, I’m going to eat vegetable because my boyfriends enjoys them and was brought up on them, I’m going to limit my portion sizes appropriate for a woman of my age and height (5’6” and 19F) and exercise.

My plan is to build a lifestyle sustainable for me, and ideally for my future children so that they don’t one day have to fight a battle with their food relationship.

And already I’m seeing progress. I don’t crave sugar as much anymore (I realise how sickly it is in quantities now), or takeout. I still crave snacks but swap those for apples or satsumas.

I’m fixing my life, and making myself come first.

Bye bye 98kg, hello journey to 60kg!

submitted by /u/WhoCaresImNotHere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UlABUF

No comments:

Post a Comment