Monday, June 8, 2020

[need advice] plateau edition IXII

5’1 F, SW:156 CW:142 GW:125, month long plateau

Hi everyone, I am kinda new here. I’ll try to keep this short.

I’ve been really honed in on this weight loss for about 3 months. I lost 14lbs by mostly OMAD (with an occasional after dinner snack) and calorie counting. I’ve been consistently consuming 1200-1300 calories daily in these three months, and I track a little over just to be safe, including condiments. For the first two months the only exercise was casual half hour yoga sessions every other day. So two months were steady losses.

This last month I keep fluctuating between 140-143 and will not drop like I was. I REALLY want to break into the 130s. I started running (40 minute duration) three times a week and picked yoga up everyday. I also started eating a small lunch two times a week to “trick” my body schedule, still nothing.

What are some other things I can incorporate? I feel like I’ve changed up quite a bit and it’s starting to become discouraging.

submitted by /u/heyitsamess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UjDftQ

No comments:

Post a Comment