Saturday, June 13, 2020

Does anyone else only experience weight loss after a big meal?

During the workweek, I eat 1300-1500 calories a week and exercise 30 minutes a day. I have my only "cheat meal" Sunday night when I let myself indulge in something yummy, but not to the point of overeating. For some reason, I only seem to lose weight Monday morning after this big meal. For example, I will start the weekend out at 152 lbs ( after being stuck there for a few weeks) and then suddenly drop to 147 lbs the morning after my cheat meal, even if I'm feeling bloated. I am able to easily maintain this weight loss during the week while eating my regular caloric deficit.

Does anyone know if there is a reason for this weight loss pattern?

For reference, I'm 5'4 (F) 147 lbs.

submitted by /u/marabai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cWuMDh

No comments:

Post a Comment